About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The E-commerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the E-commerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in. As the own-and-operated E-commerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the E-commerce expansion. The Position
Within the Platform Operations Team, you'll be responsible for operationally running the business campaigns and offering first-line support in case of any incidents, to ensure a best-in-class experience serving our 2 main brands.
It will be your mission to ensure that calvinklein.com and tommy.com don't just look amazing - but perform like clockwork and anticipate our customer's needs. Key responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Support the Incident Management Lead and the rest of the Platform Operations Team in assessing the severity of the issues and prioritizing the tickets assigned to the issues;
- Responsible for L1 triage and processing of E-Commerce Business tickets/issues; Follow up with product and tech teams and business teams to align for permanent solutions;
- Support on triage and investigate live issues on the E-commerce website in coordination with the technical support team and product teams;
- Lead the coordination and communication of the team to other Ecommerce teams regarding the status of the issues, related Jira tickets, and reports;
- Be the main point of contact for the internal stakeholder and external partners in regard to issues in the Campaign process and support this activity for the live websites of Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger EU;
- Monitor the Campaign process and Platform systematically and provide solutions and suggestions that help ensure better performance in the future.
- Align technical and commercial activities on the E-Commerce Platform with the aim of ensuring successful partnership between the business teams, product teams, and the Platform which results in a smooth Campaign process
- Provide 24/7 support rotated weekly (once a month approx.) as the team has a 24/7 on-call number.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A team player who enjoys networking and helping others to solve problems;
- Experience with E-commerce and Commercial Activities, or support role (min 1 year of full professional experience);
- Neat organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and detailed-oriented mindset who finds joy in investigation and solution-seeking processes;
- Expertise with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Powerpoint);
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with HCL Commerce and PIM;
- Experience with monitoring tools like is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar, and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid