Why Join Us
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy.
His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder.
Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. Your opportunity:
In the role of Senior Accountant, you will independently ensure the correct management of all civil and fiscal aspects concerning the administrative and accounting activities for a part of the legal entities of the Group. Your activities:
- Customer and supplier invoice registrations;
- Banks and cash flow management;
- Balance sheet and income statement reconciliation;
- Accounts analysis to support the preparation of periodic financial reporting;
- Reporting activities to support management control;
- Management of registrations in dedicated information systems.
You are a professional with 5 years of experience, graduated in economics, familiar with the main information and data analysis systems.
Further skills sought:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Familiarity with Office, in particular Excel;
- Knowledge and use of SAP ERP;
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles;
- Fluency in English;
- Predisposition to work in a team, by objectives and within accounting deadlines;
- Reliability and confidentiality.