eCommerce Client Chat Coordinator
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
At HUGO BOSS, our customers are at the center of everything we do. To further elevate the customer experience on our online store, we have created a new customer-facing role within the eCommerce Operations corporate team. The eCommerce Client Chat Coordinator will act as the immediate liaison between our customers, our external customer service agents, and our corporate ecommerce team. Time will be split between providing an elevated guest experience to end customers (primarily via chat and web messaging channels) and providing ongoing feedback and training to our customer service agents.
In addition to these primary responsibilities, the eCommerce Client Chat Coordinator will support the E-commerce Operations team in areas including but not limited to: customer service policy/administration, customer survey/feedback program, site experience, fulfillment/logistics operations, payment, fraud, financial/ops reporting & benchmarking, and all other activities/areas impacting the customer experience.
This role is a unique opportunity to continue to grow in the luxury customer service space while also gaining hands-on experience across all functions of the ecommerce business.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Engage clients on our online shop (primarily in written channels such as chat and messaging),providing professional and personal service, with the goal of converting and solving customer issues.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the brand in communications with customers by staying up to date on the latest product offerings, campaigns, social responsibility efforts, marketing and promotions.
- Provide regular feedback and training for customer service agents/supervisors and escalate any systemic issues or trends to the appropriate leadership.
- Constantly strive to improve the experience across all areas of the customer journey, escalating bottlenecks and ideas for enhancements within the team.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practice; perform regular benchmarking to evaluate HUGO BOSS's position within the market.
- Participate in internal workshops with customer care teams from other regions, specifically the Germany headquarters team.
- Assist E-commerce Operations team across a multitude of functions, including running regular reporting, participating in projects/testing, and forecasting.
- Customer-first mindset and problem-solving attitude
- 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce or relateable field
- English language proficiency (any proficiency in a foreign language is a plus but not a requirement)
- Eagerness to grow within the e-commerce industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to contribute to team spirit through curiosity and passion for new challenges
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert