Who We Are
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
The PR Manager sits within our Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. You will support the team through the execution of the PR strategy, and supporting the external PR agencies.
What You Will Do:
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive 360 PR strategy.
- Actively build on new and existing press, media and agency relationships.
- Overseeing new PR sample distribution process.
- Supporting Head of Marketing / Manager on event launches and events throughout the season.
- Communicating with press on a day-to-day basis, managing asset requests daily.
- Monitoring media on a daily basis, reporting coverage to the wider team and suggesting coverage opportunities.
- Liaising with the buying team to gather product information and samples for press.
- Ensure PR opportunities, product drops manifest in the best representation of our brand.
- Other duties as required by the company.
What We’re Looking For from You:
- +5 years proven PR experience in a fast-paced fashion environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers, and others at all levels.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Commercially aware, organised, process driven and methodical.
- Keen interest in fashion, marketing, PR, the digital landscape, and omni-retail.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Hard working and self-motivated.