About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. About Tommy Hilfiger
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world. TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy. com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth. Department Description:
Tommy Hilfiger Menswear is a fashion-forward lifestyle collection within the Tommy Hilfiger family, which has a focus on premium Sportswear for Men. The designs are inspired by American classics, finished with a modern edge and fresh spirit.Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Global Polos business
- Work collaboratively with the Knits Product Merchandising Director to create seasonal strategies. Partner with Marketplace Merchandising counterpart in converting PG-level Range Plans into a seasonal Polos collection.
- Build strong relationships with the Design & Product Development teams to build an efficient & profitable collection, balancing the commercial product needs with the seasonal design direction.
- Present the line to all market stakeholders during DCR.
- Collaborate with balance of Merchandising team across product groups to define the optimum consumer assortment & key product pushes for the season.
- Create various analyses on the collection throughout the season to review sales results, pricing architecture, product assortment, and suggesting tweaks where necessary to maximize category potential.
- Lead defining the sampling plan for the regional showrooms.
- Forecast the line to identify any potential risks, opportunities & to aid in capacity/fabric pre-bookings.
- Management of PLM systems for the team, ensuring data integrity at all times.
- Identify & implement best practices to ensure effective use of time & maximum output in the team.
- Complete ad hoc seasonal projects.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- 5+ years Merchandising or Buying experience, Menswear Knits experience preferred
- Online / Direct-to-Consumer experience a +
- Commercial mindset with a proven track record of building successful businesses across all KPIs
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data & to build a narrative around trends/patterns in the data
- Team player with an ability to develop, foster, and leverage strong cross-functional relationships with Design, PD, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Proactive with a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisation skills & an ability to manage multiple projects/seasons simultaneously
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel
- Experience with PLM style management system a +
- Fluent in English, both written & verbal
- Passionate about the Tommy Hilfiger Brand and products
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly COVID-19 home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.