Office Manager + Executive Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
The Office Manager + Executive Assistant position will be responsible for all aspects of planning and support needed for the executive. Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. This position is based in our Culver City Corporate office.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules
• Make travel arrangements for executives, company members and on occasion CEO’s family member
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
• Assist CEO with high profile client fittings and on occasion social media management
• Occasional travel with CEO
• Support CEO with scheduling of personal appointments and help plan personal events
• Support Corporate Departments with planning special office events
• Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits Package
• Retirement Benefits Package
• Benefits & Perks, including PTO & Employee Discount