Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
Strathberry is especially grateful for its strong celebrity support, with HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Lady Gaga, Katie Holmes, and Alessandra Ambrosio amongst many to carry the brand. The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
We are seeking a hard-working and dedicated Junior Retoucher to join our motivated and ambitious team. In this role, you will support the Senior Retoucher & Studio Manager in producing high quality product and creative imagery for the Strathberry website and social channels. You will work as part of the post-production process, including retouching, colour correction and imagery management, to ensure that all images, including product, model and 360 shots, are available to all departments within Strathberry and produced to the highest possible standard.
You will also work to support the smooth and efficient running of the photography studio,and may be required to support with inhouse photoshoots on occasion.
Please note: Given the hands-on nature of this role, the Junior Retoucher will be based full-time in our photography Studio in our beautiful Edinburgh City Centre townhouse.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all images, including product, model and 360 imagery, are produced to the highest of standards for use across our channels
- Optimising, adjusting and retouching images in line with the company guidelines
- Applying colour correction skills to ensure consistency across all images
- Controlling and entering images into our filing systems
- Working closely with the team to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Supporting with specific photography projects as required
- Working with the team to support the smooth day to day running of the studio
- Working closely with our PR and Wholesale team to ensure that image requirements and deadlines are met
- 1-2 years' industry experience
- Basic experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop
- Excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi- task and meet deadlines
- Team player with a positive outlook and manner