We are seeking a full time and very experienced bespoke Pattern Cutter / Couture Fitter with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the bespoke Couture field, ideally with bridal/evening wear experience and strong corsetry knowledge. Strong technical skills and experience of toile fittings. Knowledge of fabrics, garment design and construction, a meticulous eye for detail, fitting skills and very high standards.
We value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic. We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential. Team spirit and team goals go hand in hand with a happy small, knitted team.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in the bespoke couture bridal or eveningwear field
- Strong technical knowledge of fabrics, garment design and corsetry construction
- Immaculate fitting skills and extensive toile fitting experience
- Detailed measurement pattern cutting for clients
- Experience and confidence in guiding and working alongside seamstresses.
- Punctual and work well within a team and independently
- Experience within fast paced environments and can work fast
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely meticulous and detail oriented with very high standards
- The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility
- A professional and discrete attitude
- Highly driven and pro-active and creative individual
- Experience with classic and new modern techniques
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a luxury atelier with show pieces & couture client pieces
- Ideally have experience of working with various fine fabrications including for example silk chiffons, silk duchesse satin, silk organza
- Corsetry experience
- Ideally have worked within an atelier in the run up to a fashion show / special event / shoot
Benefits of working with Team Phillipa Lepley
- Small and friendly multitasking team where everyone can shine and work as a team in harmony
- Opportunity to join a unique and visionary couture brand that is continually pushing the boundaries of bridal and eveningwear design through art and innovation.
- We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.
- Top industry rates paid based on experience.
- Central London location close to the Flagship Stores
Please apply with a CV and cover letter via the application form.