CLOTHES AGENCY is recruiting an Italian speaking Account Executive position responsible for maintaining and growing wholesales brand accounts for the Italian territory and participating with our new project for international sales. The Account Executive will drive sales and customer service initiatives that support CLOTHES AGENCY's strategy into regional markets with a portfolio of international brands.
- Brand ambassador. Welcome clients in the showroom in Paris, Milan or London and foster relationships
- Present collections with confidence and excellent product and brand knowledge
- Receive, analyze and enter forward orders and processing of returns/reorders from wholesale accounts
- Lead a freelance sales team efficiently with an immaculate presentation in the showroom during the sales campaign. Appointments to be physical and virtual
- Organize and execute market tours, training clinics, brand events or sales related communication
- Report on territory retail trends and changing market needs
- Oversee deliveries to clients and to be the point person between the brand and wholesale partners
- Maximize sales of all categories
- Collaborate with brands finance team to ensure all payments are received on time and settled before delivery
- Input orders into the brands wholesale platform - JOOR, NuOrder, Le New Black
- Focused on building improved customer relationships and optimizing performance
- Develop and implement effective sales analysis tools in line with selling process and standards
- Clear communication and follow up plan on weekly basis with Directors and at key dates to manage expectations and deliverables
- General sales department administration
- Direct report to Directors of CLOTHES AGENCY
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCED REQUIRED
- Fluent Italian and English. French a plus
- Experience 2/3 years in commercial sales within a showroom environment dealing with designer fashion brands
- Promising track record with demonstrated success in driving sales while delivering profitable revenue growth
- Personal and professional curiosity of the retail environment and of fashion brands; with an international perspective
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Impactful communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management, organizational and multi-task skill set
- Strong IT knowledge including Excel, PowerPoint and photoshop skills welcomed
- Ability to travel and flexible to work hours during intense sales periods
CLOTHES AGENCY is a fashion sales agency based between Paris, London and Milan. Proposing a fresh approach to wholesale distribution and consultancy.
CLOTHES AGENCY unites an enviable portfolio of carefully selected brands including LEMAIRE, COURRÈGES, CHARLOTTE CHESNAIS, ÈTUDES Paris, CORMIO Milan, WALES BONNER, DAVID KOMA London, LOUISA BALLOU Charleston, FILIPPA K Stockholm and SÉFR Gothenburg. Working directly in the showrooms of the brands we collaborate with, our agency endeavours to mirror the values and goals set by respective commercial teams and integrate itself for a tailored partnership.
CLOTHES AGENCY offers a tailored service to a network of around 120 of the best retailers in Italy and has now expanded to international distribution. The services we provide are as follows: client prospection, showroom planning, 360 budget analysis and forecasting, sell-thru reporting, market tour and reporting, in store training, marketing support and brand animation, payment support and resolution, brand consultancy with a smile.
The core values that drive our partnerships are based on three essential criteria: personal alignment with the brand, professional admiration for the people behind the brand, and belief that the brand has real and distinct messaging that will withstand the business of fashion.