an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are passionate about end-user satisfaction and operational stability. You manage end user and store systems and technologies in support of the computing needs of the organization. You share excitement in maintaining the operational integrity, stability and efficiency of the technologies and services provided. You're also resourceful and collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to embrace or culture.
A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Managing End User and Mobile Engineering:
- Lead engineers to provide advanced technical support, management and solution engineering for desktop and mobile computing devices
- Services include system configuration, application packaging, software distribution, OS and iOS testing and deployment
- Develop and manage business standards for Corporate and Retail desktop and mobile devices
- Management and execution of Company Mobile strategy (e.g. device consolidation, MDM technology, device certificates)
- Provide engineering support and technical expertise regarding integration of new and existing technology into IT systems architecture
- Identify emerging technologies that may be applicable to business requirements
- Lead projects and manage roll outs of new or upgraded technologies
- Identify and implement Distribution Center technology (e.g. thin clients, RF guns, zebra printers)
- Interface with InfoSec team to assist with related activities, including Device Security hardening, critical software patching, Operating system patching, Security audit reporting
- Testing, piloting and implementing of Windows/Mac OS upgrades for intermediate releases and full versions, such as Windows 11
- Managing Directory Integration services
- Ownership of systems that integrate HR data with Directory Services
- Managing Engineering Team for Operational Support activities:
- Provide escalated support to L1,2,3 Technology teams where needed
- Develop SOP documentation for support teams and How-To documentation for end-users
- Managing Identity & Access Management team:
- Provide management, guidance and oversight to the team performing access administration for electronic identities per company's documented policies and procedures
- Providing leadership to the team including managing goals and expectations, personnel actions and recruiting, and performance management to enable a highly motivated team
- Interfacing with internal, customer, and third-party teams for configuration, integration and deployment activities and projects
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 7+ years of experience with an emphasis on infrastructure/systems support
- 5+ years of the required experience should have been in managing the staff of a medium-sized systems environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information System or equivalent.
- Experience in the Retail industry a plus
- Excellent customer service and client interaction skills
- Experience managing Operational activities within a technology environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Device Management systems such as Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop OS, Microsoft SCCM, virtual desktops (VMWare), JAMF Casper Suite and other desktop technologies
- Strong knowledge of Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Excellent working knowledge of a Microsoft/Mac/Exchange environment
Our Technology team has a clear mission: use technology to enable the business to operate efficiently while driving growth and profitability. We envision, we strategize, we engineer, we design, we build, we test, we support, and we serve. Our tools and systems impact every customer and every member of our team every day and our role is to make each engagement seamless and rewarding. As we build our in-house engineering teams, we are focused on further modernizing our platforms, leveraging our data analytics capabilities and creating a transformational customer experience. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .