International Sales Assistant
Jonathan Simkhai is searching for a talented International Sales Assistant to join our collaborative and passionate team. This position is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the International Business Director. The position helps to both, maintain and grow our esteemed list of global wholesale partners.
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis; tracking weekly sell throughs and performance by account.
- Assist with all market preparations including NuOrder line sheet prep, mail packets, model bookings, ordering showroom supplies and managing the appointment calendar.
- Manage sample trafficking process and ensuring all retailers receive samples needed for photoshoots and pre-sale.
- Support the management of in season business, order entry, and order confirmation process.
- Drive business through regular visits to department stores and specialty accounts, building brand awareness, engaging with sellers, providing product knowledge and actioning in-store events and promotions.
- Prepare seasonal training packets, and provide stores with regular product knowledge clinics, gaining a clear understanding for each market.
- Target new business, analyze brand adjacency and positioning, and survey the general market for additional wholesale opportunities.
Required Software Skills:
- Google Suite- including medium to advanced experience with google sheets.
- MS Excel- Advanced knowledge preferred. Medium./working knowledge is great. Basic formula knowledge. Pivot tables/V lookup.
- MS Powerpoint/Keynote presentation skills needed.
- Google Analytics: Basic understanding
- 2 years of related experience in the contemporary or luxury market through a previous FT job.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in merchandising, business development, fashion or digital marketing.
- Curious learner with a love for the business side of the fashion industry.
- Must have Strong financial acumen, analytical skills and clear understanding of retail math.
- Must be kind, engaging and an honest and positive communicator. Culture fit.
- Highly Self-motivated and Self-disciplined individual that creates automations and processes in their daily work.
- Amazing opportunity to travel to NYC and Paris fashion week during market and other key events.
- High Growth brand with positive career expansion opportunities and supportive culture.
- Position could be in LA or NY
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the modern woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility. As a 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Jonathan Simkhai continues to redefine the 21st century wardrobe and reinvigorate American fashion.