Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Operations Procurement OW, Coats & LG Team, we are looking for a Senior Manager Sourcing & Planning (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Development, implementation and controlling of the three dimensions of planning (strategic, tactical and operational) along the sourcing strategies for MPG`s Outerwear, Coats and Leather Garments based on vendor portfolio analysis incl. risk evaluation as country, location, capacity and ressource risks based on existing KPI`s.
- Ensure vendor production capacity to support growth by researching, monitoring and drive constant analysis of sourcing markets. Improve transparency by developing communication platforms across differnt stakeholders on Supply capacity management. Optimize HB vendor portfolio and allocation
- Define and steer the vendor allocation process for Outerwear, Coats and Leather Garments - execute the long/mid/short term sourcing strategy in cooperation with Product
- Development and Buying, analyse and control the operationalization of the sourcing strategy respecting vendor performance (quality, cost, OTP, sustainability) and existing KPI's / CFW
- Defining and controling of targets and KPI`s. Implementation and tracking of sub-strategies and methods to foster speed and flexibility towards our value chain (e.g. leadtime reduction, pricing models, vendor inventory management, color on demand programs)
- Vendor portfolio optimization within sourcing, onboarding and offboarding process (manage on-/offboarding process, vendor negotiations regarding general conditions)
- Regular meetings with vendors for all sourcing and planning related topics (e.g. communciation of yearly and seasonal planning)
- Lead or participate in departmental/cross-departmental international and internal projects
- Academic economic degree
- More than 7 years of professional experience in procurement within the textile supply chain
- Excellent product know-how
- Strong analytical thinking, project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.