Wholesale Admin Assistant
- Arddun Agency
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Up to £23,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 2 Dec 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Arddun Agency are looking for a pro-active, organised Admin Assistant to join the team. Arddun Agency are a London based wholesale agency specialising in fashion and homewares. We work with the most high profile retailers globally and support the brands we represent to build their International wholesale distribution in a strong and sustainable way. In addition, we have our own retail store situated inside Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge that brings together many of our brands alongside a great mix of homewares, skincare, beauty, fragrance and lifestyle brands that are are all thoughtfully made and unique.
We are small but fast growing team that are close-knit and we aim to provide a nurturing and enjoyable place to work and are looking for a candidate that shares our core qualities of humble, hungry and inquisitive!
The role will be to support the Wholesale Manager on all admin duties with a particular focus on reporting and day-to-day admin. Organisation and a very good knowledge of excel are key to this role and this position would suit a recent maths, accounting or finance graduate with an interest in fashion.
We are a small team so the role will be varied and you will be able to gain experience across multiple areas of a wholesale agency and be part of a fast growing business in an exciting time. Our office is based in Shoreditch whereby we currently work on a mixed office and working from home setup.
- Assisting upload to digital online platform and creation of line sheets per brand
- General admin within selling season including, appointment scheduling /diary management, look book and lines sheet send out, chasing orders
- Monitoring sample shipments from each brand, return shipment at the end of selling season
- Assisting with showroom set up for all brands across our international showrooms
- Communicating with brands and customers for shipment updates/ payments
- Update wholesale reports: weekly/monthly sales overview, best and worst sellers, sell through, recommendations for highlighting slower stock, etc
- Preparing seasonal product analysis –sales figures by style/country/ collection feedback of lessons learnt per brand
- Weekly sales analysis
- Weekly reporting for the retail store on trade, reorders and sell through report
- Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level. Previous experience in wholesale an advantage
- Excellent PC skills, including MS office and Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capable of managing own workload
- A strong, proactive team player
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and works well under pressure
ARDDUN AGENCY is a London-based international wholesale and consulting agency, specialising in womenswear and lifestyle brands.
Launched in January 2020 our agency has grown quickly to look after 12 brands that are stocked in the best stores globally. We take a merchandising led approach with the aim of providing the best possible product thus driving growth and sell through in an organic way.
Our team have a wide background and experience from brands such as Burberry, Ganni, Pangaia, Roksanda, Ellery, Paper Mache Tiger, Roland Mouret & David Koma.
ARDDUN AGENCY also operate a retail and e-commerce store situated inside the Harvey Nichols department store in Knightsbridge London. Our store brings together a collection of exciting, well made brands with a story to tell and spans home, skincare, beauty, fragrance, fashion & accessories. We source brands from all over the world that make us happy and we love sharing them with our customers.
23 Charlotte Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert