INTERN - Architectural Design
About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
This internship sits within CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER Store and Shop-In-Shop (SIS) development and concept teams.
A Day in The Life of an ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN Intern
As an architecture and design intern, you will be learning alongside the teams who are executing in the Store & SIS rollout program for Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger within the global concept guidelines. During your internship you will be exposed to a variety of tasks that the team takes from project management, design, financial and reporting related tasks.
You will learn about the flawless coordination to deliver the brand concept to the highest level in this progressive, dynamic, and international environment.
- Be exposed to the team’s project management and administrative tasks throughout the duration of projects
- Be creative and share your ideas throughout the concept development and design sessions
- Up skill learning general office procedures, setting up projects and processing orders for items associated with store launches
- Learn the team’s Database-Management. For example, compile store project cost for different categories
- Meet with both internal and external stakeholders
- Up skill by learning how to perform financial analysis reporting
- Assist with Store Development Forum
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.