INTERN - Stitch 3D Sales
About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
Join us in our missing to change how fashion is made. Stitch 3D is a platform to create 3D collections and the services to scale 3D beyond design. We believe that fashion can - and should - be created and sold digitally. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, including TOMMY HILFIGER & Calvin Klein.
The sales team is responsible for generating business to grow the Stitch digital business. Think of activities such as reaching out and connecting to leads, guide prospects through our product offering and creating and closing proposals.
A Day in the Life of a STITCH 3D SALES Intern
- Participate in market research that will help the Stitch sales and marketing team identify target companies & market entry tactics for Stitch platform sales
- Create a target list if the biggest fashion brands that match the revised target audience, based on market research
- Think tank to maximize new business models and sales opportunities
- Learn the meaning of SaaS and watch it in process with the team
- Support sales frontline team in the outreach to the target audience
- Help the sales team prepare for introduction and demo calls
- Learn what a CRM system is and see how it is used within a company like Stitch
- Further the knowledge base as the main centre for the most up to date information
- Share the outside-in perspective from the market. Give feedback to the wider Stitch team from customers with new learnings and enable product development and spot new business opportunities
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.