About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
The TOMMY HILFIGER team is responsible for the creation and execution of all the fashion and accessories graphics, print and pattern for of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand. The goal is also to challenge, expand and refine the brand’s visual DNA every collection.
A Day in the Life of GRAPHICS AND PRINT FOR TEXTILES AND APPAREL Intern
Our intern is invited to participate in and learn from the teams’ daily activities as well as bring fresh perspective in creativity. Our intern can share their knowledge of fashion, art, image making, visuals, print design, art or cultural history, and any other creative interest.
- Draw on your diverse image making background (fashion print design, graphic design, 3d design, video game design, illustration, fine arts, etc.)
- Express an interest in fashion, awareness of current visual trends.
- Have the chance to explore design projects and seasonal concept overviews
- Up skill and learn how the team manage design resources and preparing materials for meetings.
- Learn how we create, amend, and distribute artwork worksheets.
- See how we work in cooperation within the wider team to hand over artwork worksheets.
- Learn how important the Design Calendar is to meet deadlines.
- Up skill and learn the review & comments for supplier strike-offs.
- Exercise your high-level computer skills (Illustrator/Photoshop), and any other software creativity (such as 3d software.).
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education for the entire internship
- Available from 01 Feb 2023 for a 6-month, full time program
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.