The Manager, Store & Brand Experience Operations will act as the central point of contact for the Vice President - Store & Brand Experience, stakeholders and her core teams. This role will be responsible for project management including prioritizing deliverables, handling project timelines, and cross-functional communication to ensure projects are delivered in a timely fashion and within budget. Looking for a dynamic, top contributor to join our team! Location:
This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY. Key Accountabilities: Operations and Project Management:
- Own the collaboration process with leadership to establish, communicate and direct processes.
- Responsible for ensuring the team as well as cross-functional partners complete projects and project goals in accordance with deadlines.
- Establish calendar, tools, and planning strategically to achieve business initiatives.
- Identify business priorities and provide next steps for the team.
- Strategize on process improvements including project needs and resources.
Team Leadership and Support:
- Responsible for cross-functional communication with multiple partners to achieve results.
- Collaborate with internal partners and team to ensure timelines and changes to goals and projects are aligned.
- Support VP in ensuring communications are streamlined and maintained in an orderly process
- In conjunction with leadership, support the organizational evolution of the team.
- Champion team efforts to benefit the brand, product and creative process while maintaining collaborative relationships with internal divisions and outside groups.
- Manage external temporary or independent contractor staff.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $103,995 - $146,760. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus. Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in creative operations or related field including 3 years in a managerial role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate meeting facilitation and build persuasive presentations
- Ability to understand challenges and underlying concerns while sharing ideas and developing effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Demonstrated project management and process excellence
- Demonstrated ability to be a positive, proactive, solutions-oriented and a top contributor in a creative environment
- Luxury experience preferred
- Proficient in French