PR Manager - Fashion
About Aisle 8:
Launched by Lauren Stevenson and Virginia Norris in October 2014, Aisle 8 is an agency, which specialises in digitally-remastered communications. Based in Farringdon, London, Aisle 8 represents some of the world’s leading fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands such as Away, Sézane, KITRI, Jo Loves by Jo Malone CBE, Typology and Boy Smells as well as globally renowned brands such as Ferrari, Mango, Reiss, Marks & Spencer and Superga.
Offering clients 360 communications solutions spanning PR, social media, influencer outreach, events, affiliate partnerships, content creation, seeding, VIP and talent partnerships, Aisle 8 simplifies the new communications landscape for brands.
The PR Manager is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the PR and activation strategies for our clients, building their reputation and ensuring effective media coverage. As the PR Manager, you will also draft and oversee the creation of media releases, build relationships with journalists and key influencers and manage the day-to-day in collaboration with the senior management team.
Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy are a must, managing the creation of press materials. Inter-personal skills are vital for developing relationships with media representatives, handling difficult situations and advising people within your team. You will need speaking and presentation skills and the ability to organise and plan PR strategies, managing the daily execution of these for clients. An important part of the role is also supporting, training and nurturing the growth of the PR Assistants and PR Interns that will work with you as part of the Fashion team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ experience within PR, influencers and events
- Proven excellent understanding of the Fashion industry and media landscape
- Excellent print, broadcast and online media contacts as well as influencer relationships
- Ability to manage target expectations and report on KPIs Excellent time management, writing ability and attention to detail
- Fluent, clear and articulate in communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver responsibilities
- Able to work independently and flexibly with passion and energy
9am – 6pm Monday, 10am – 6pm Tuesday to Thursday, Friday 4pm finish