4 days left
- Full Time
Another Tomorrow is looking for an enthusiastic, multi-disciplined Project Coordinator to join our world class team as we reinvent luxury in service of our shared tomorrow. The ideal candidate is incredibly organized, has excellent communication and problem solving skills, and enjoys working cross-functionally to support a variety of departments and projects. Reporting directly to the COO, this rising operator will be exposed to key areas of the business with excellent opportunities to build skills and develop a wide range of expertise.
Why Another Tomorrow
Another Tomorrow is an end-to-end sustainable luxury ready-to-wear collection and platform. We live at the intersection of aesthetics and function, technology and purpose, artistry and sustainability. Built on a foundation of community, transparency, and organic scarcity, every decision is guided by a value system based on three pillars – human, animal, and environmental welfare. We are B Corp and Carbon Neutral Certified and donate a percentage of each sale to our philanthropic partners.
What You’ll Do
You’ll support cross-functional leaders to plan and flawlessly produce high-touch internal and external events for Another Tomorrow, including retail events, trunk shows, partnership events, launch events, offsite meetings, and team gatherings
- You’ll own the project management of our seasonal and one-off creative shoots
- You’ll own day-to-day office operations, including maintenance, supplies, and scheduling, to ensure our growing team is able to work efficiently and effectively in a high-functioning hybrid remote/in-office environment
- You’ll partner with the COO to design and manage best-in-class people and culture initiatives from recruiting to onboarding, benefit administration to engagement activities
- From time to time, you’ll support the sales, marketing and retail teams with special projects and general administrative support
- You’ll support the CEO and COO with scheduling, administrative tasks and one-off special projects
What You’ll Bring
- At least 3 years of multi-disciplined project management experience
- The agility and resourcefulness to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience planning special events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A high level of competence developing and managing project management tools
Who You Are
- You are a natural optimist and a solution-oriented problem solver
- You are a multi-tasking machine and get excited by new projects
- You’re care deeply about accuracy and pay attention to the smallest details
- You are highly collaborative and deeply reliable team player
Another Tomorrow is committed to creating an inclusive and representative environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits including maternity leave, generous vacation policy and healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision). The salary range for this role is $60K - $80K/year.