Head of Global Sales
3 days left
- Full Time
Another Tomorrow is seeking an experienced Head of Global Sales to lead our growing international wholesale business. Bringing a deep passion for sales, luxury, and exceptional product, the Head of Global Sales will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and a collaborative approach to help drive overall growth for Another Tomorrow and achieve our ambitious company goals. The ideal candidate enjoys a holistic purview of sales, with the ability to lead strategy and key relationships while overseeing the daily aspects of account management and sales operations for international major and specialty stores.
Why Another Tomorrow
Another Tomorrow is an end-to-end sustainable luxury ready-to-wear collection and platform. We live at the intersection of aesthetics and function, technology and purpose, artistry and sustainability. Built on a foundation of community, transparency, and organic scarcity, every decision is guided by a value system based on three pillars – human, animal, and environmental welfare. We are B Corp and Carbon Neutral Certified and donate a percentage of each sale to our philanthropic partners.
Join us as we reinvent luxury in service of our shared tomorrow.
What You’ll Do
- You will work collaboratively with Leadership to design and implement a global wholesale strategy, focused on ensuring a consistently best-in-class experience for customers, while maintaining a healthy revenue mix
- You’ll own the development and management of relationships with all domestic and international wholesale and dropship partners aligned with the strategic goals of the company and overall revenue targets
- You will focus wholesale efforts strategically to enhance brand awareness and overall profitability, while maintaining the highest levels of brand positioning
- You will develop and execute annual, quarterly, and monthly sell-in and sell-through strategies and programs, regularly monitoring seasonal performance, and using data to drive successful wholesale partnerships
- You’ll develop and share-out regular reporting and analysis to inform the overall business strategy
- You will work directly with the design team to add insight, merchandising plans, and positioning strategies
- You will strategically identify new partnership and growth opportunities, working closely with the VP of Marketing on overall brand strategy, positioning, and marketing opportunities with retailers
- You will own the global logistics and coordination for seasonal sales markets
- You’ll drive sales and overall wholesale success via hands-on account management including store visits, relationship development, and visual merchandising
- You’ll serve as a brand ambassador for Another Tomorrow, representing our brand values and vision in every interaction and through every partnership
What You’ll Bring
- At least 8 years of fashion wholesale experience in international luxury markets
- Well-established relationships with DMM and GMM executives in the global luxury market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and general proficiency in ERP systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Multilingual is a plus but not required
- Merchandising experience or interest is a plus
Who You Are
- You’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re deeply relational with excellent interpersonal skills
- You’re a communication ace and can adapt your style to different audiences
- You are a natural optimist and a solution-oriented team player
- You are a multi-tasking machine and get excited by juggling different projects at once
- You’re care deeply about accuracy and pay attention to the smallest details
Another Tomorrow is committed to creating an inclusive and representative environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits including maternity leave, generous vacation policy and healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision). The salary range for this role is $150,000 - $200,000.