About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong eCommerce Executive with a background in fashion retail. In this role you will be responsible for helping drive the ecommerce global business and deliver the overall growth strategy. Working with the head of sales to find trading opportunities, concentrating on enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Preparing eCommerce trade performance report including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends
- Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of the website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth. Assisting with the Ecommerce global expansion project. Championing a luxury journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience. Co-ordinating eCommerce promotional setup Co-ordinating onsite optimisations and product recommendations. Working closely with the digital marketing agency to help drive traffic performance. Identifying eCommerce initiatives, features and functionality to improve conversion, trade and shopping experiences to accelerate growth. Point of contact to resolve any site issues Copy writing product descriptions and website pages
- Ensure the website is updated in line with marketing calendar Launching products Day to day visual merchandising Day to day SEO optimisation
- Support our social media strategy to connect E-commerce with Instagram.
- Define important social media KPIs and work with the team to deliver against them.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign with internal reporting and measurable goals.
- Stay up to date with social media practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation to help go after new audiences.
· Proven eCommerce track record in trading and optimising websites.
· Experience with Shopify is essential.
· Experience in promotional set up.
· Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and development.
· Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
· Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
· Passion for the eCommerce industry and luxury fashion.
· Experience with Zedonk is a plus but not essential.