As our in store Visual Merchandiser at Inno Rue Neuve (Brussels) for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, you share responsibility with the Area Visual Merchandiser for putting our products in the spotlight in a unique way. You manage the knowledge of the newly delivered collection and give it the right space in the shop so that the commercial objectives are achieved and the customer is stimulated in his search for the latest trends.
All this under the supervision of your Store Manager/Area Manager & Area Visual Merchandiser with whom you are in constant consultation for the perfect
- Independent implementation of new drops according to the VM Guidelines
- Customize In store Mannequins according to VM Guidelines or in PVH look
- Close cooperation with your Area Visual Merchandiser during shop visits to
- You are the point of contact for housekeeping throughout the shop.
- Everything is folded, hung and finished according to the guidelines. You guide
your colleagues in this and ensure that your shop is open in a representative
- You follow the VM recap after each visit and work on realizing the TO DO'S.
- Besides your tasks as Visual Merchandiser, you are also customer oriented and make sure that our customers are helped in a friendly way.
- You provide your colleagues with proper training on all VM topics.
- Build up a good contact with the INNO Floor Managers.
- Actively participate in PVH workshops in Belgium.
- Coach your colleagues Sale Advisers in maintaining the Visual Merchandising.
- You provide training to your colleagues in all VM topics.
Incoming deliveries and organization of the sales floor
- Systematically rearranging moved or dropped items on the sales floor.
- Always ensuring the cleanliness of the shop, floor, fitting rooms, mirrors and
- Removing dust in the bays and fitting rooms of the shop.
- Tidying up and arranging hangers and recovering items from the service desk.
- Carrying out correct replenishment during the day and according to the
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position.
- Language knowledge: Dutch and French, English is a plus.
- Flexible in working hours. Working during the weekends and holidays.
What you can expect from us
Working for Tommy Hilfiger means a versatile position within a vibrant and established company. Within Tommy Hilfiger there is an ambitious and pleasant working atmosphere with growth opportunities, employee discounts and other attractive benefits.
We look forward to meet the next talent at PVH. Apply now!