We are looking for an Intern to join our Creative Services team in our beautiful office inAmsterdamsupporting all brand visual output starting from 1st February 2023. You'll be reporting into and be mentored by our Collections Coordinator,Creative Producer, and Brand Content Manager, and learn about all aspects of content production from A-Z and support the entire process. From the brief to the pre-production, to the shoot to the hand-over to the marketing team. You will learn about the importance of content within a Marketing department and help on the productional side of the actual shoots.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in facilitation during shoots and events for the (external) crew
- Help manage and oversee the catering of production (catering proposals, contact person, place orders etc.)
- Research support regarding all production related content
- Props sourcing and shopping,Arrange and shop all needed production supplies
- Support and manage the shoot logistics, prepare packing lists, arrange pick-ups, packing of the props & collection, wrap-up, help with moving equipment on set.
- Help prepare all functional rooms for the shoot such as the styling rooms, hair & make-up rooms etc. making sure all needed office supplies are there, everything is clean and prepped for the team(s).
- Preparing and helping with the travel arrangements for the crew such as taxi, hotel and flight bookings, create clear travel overviews.
- General prep & on-set support of the Styling team i.e. steaming the collection, dressing of models, arrange the fitting.
- Collection coordination; responsible for the marketing collections to be complete, checked and on location on time incl. licensee products.
- Support on asset management,content presentations management and coordination andMarketing calendar set-up and follow-up
- Responsible for the buying/credit lists of the looks used during the shoot
What do we have in stock for you?
- Currently enrolled at a creative study related to content production or similar
- Keynote and presentation skills and skilled withExcel
- Hands-on mentality and organizational talent
- Flexible,enthusiastic and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Solution driven with a creative eye and industry knowledge
- Brand(ing) and Content interest
- Teamplayer with the ability to work independently
- Driver's license
- Fulltime available starting from 1st February 2023 for a period of minimum 5 months.
- Preferably located in the Amsterdam area and enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship
ABOUT SCOTCH & SODA
- Employee discount on our webshop
- Free lunch for the days you're at the office plus all day coffee, drinks and snacks
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 450,- gross based on fulltime
- Option to join our Onefit subscription
Born in Amsterdam, Scotch & Soda celebrates the free spirit of its birth city. Endlessly optimistic, we champion individuality, authenticity and the power of self-expression to create the unique - an attitude reflected in our designs. The Scotch & Soda collections include menswear, womenswear, kidswear, denim, eyewear, fragrances, and accessories, occupying a unique space in today's fashion landscape. Globally we're expanding, with stores in major cities in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia and we'd love for you to be part of the journey.Application processPhone call with the recruiter
One of our recruiters will review your application and get in contact with you if there's a matchFirst interview
Upon a successful phone screening, we will invite you for an interviewShort assignment or second interview
Depending on the role, we will ask you to complete a short assignment or invite you for the second interview.Offer
You will receive an offer as soon as we make a selection - good luck!Internships at Scotch & Soda
Roll up your sleeves: at Scotch & Soda, interns get plenty of room to grow, fail, learn, and succeed by actively contributing to a team of passionate people. Are you ready to join?