Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Senior Copy Editor Korean (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write accurate and concise product descriptions following tone of voice
- Write creative copy for daily business and brand campaigns including newsletters, homepage and social content
- Sub-edit copy as well as product descriptions, and monitor their tone of voice for consistency
- Coordinate and assign projects and tasks to team members
- Guide and train junior team members and new starters
- Participate in creating workshops and new projects for team development
WHO YOU ARE
- Native Korean speaker with excellent written and verbal skills, including a strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- >3 years professional experience in writing and editing
- Profound fashion competence and knowledge of industry trends, luxury brands and textiles
- Familiar with digital organizing tools, MS Office and CMS systems
- Experience writing SEO and fashion-related copy in e-commerce, editorial or digital media environments desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.