Int'l Sales Executive, L'Apartement, LONDON
About the organisation
Founded by fashion authority Mirabel Edgedale is a leading Fashion Sales Agency based in London with showrooms in Paris and also USA if needed.
Overseeing sales and distribution and offering brand development and creative consultancy, our global outreach includes key department stores and boutiques from all Europe to Middle East to USA, together with the top online luxury fashion retailers.
As the Int'l Sales Executive you will be responsible for the strategic growth of all the brands within your territory in collaboration with the Managing Director who acts as Sales Director plus all the follow-up "after sales".
What your day to day will look like
- You’ll be responsible for account management & customer relationship management Performing seasonal budget forecasting by region (and door) Working hand in hand with our Sales Director on international commercial strategy & business planning Part of your role will be diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Milan, Paris) Updating databases and company systems on a regular basis – accuracy is key! Overseeing seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand Running seasonal In-store product trainings to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Analysing, recording and acting on sell through results optimizing in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders…)
- Identifying opportunities to grow with and service key partners through exclusive capsules and/or special projects (highlights, pop ups, installations, events…)
What you need to succeed
- 2-3 years in fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships is essential
- You have a track record of generating sales and knowledge of wholesale accounts
- You’re excellent in Excel – you’ve done reporting in the past and you have strong analytical and administration skills
- You’re a problem solver, no task is too big for you even when things get busy
- You have experience selling in international markets and speaking multiple languages