Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a3D Developer HUGO Menswear(m/f/d) to strengthen our Collection Management Team.What you can expect:
- Self-responsible development of virtual products in collaboration with the interfaces for our Digital Showroom (Creative, Pattern Design, 3D Artists, R&D, Material Library, Collection Coordination)
- Virtual 3D development of styles with CLO3D
- Preparing simulations in the development process in a rendered digital showroom quality
- Preparing digital simulations for presentations
- Supporting internal digital projects, especially linked to our Digital Showroom
- Improvement of workflows in area of responsibility and in collaboration with interfaces
- Support in the implementation of new tools for improved 3D quality
- Knowledge transfer and support of the Design Team and Collection Management Team in 3D product development
- Transfer of best practices between MPGs
- Apprenticeship / studies plus at least 2-3 years of work experience required
- Well- qualified theoretical & practical knowledge of digital product development
- Good understanding of design ideas and their translation into digital simulations
- Experience with change management
- Solves problems with a short to medium-term orientation
- Acts within various, defined guidelines and applies specified processes and standards
- Carries out regular / irregular operational & organizational tasks independently and responsibly
- Proactive solution-oriented thinking
- Focused on the achievement of short and medium-term goals & projects
- Cooperates & communicates with interfaces at national and international level
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth (NINA_HOCHMUTH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.