Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ensemble of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Junior E-commerce Trade Marketing Executive to join our Global Ecommerce team in London. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Support the marketing team in realizing exclusive and tailor-made projects with key E-tailers
- Help design trade marketing and ATL activations across our E-tailer network in line with brand and corporate guidelines
- Work within seasonal guidelines to customize campaign assets utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Attend relevant E-com client meetings and buying days, working closely with the sales team
- Closely liaise with HQ functions (Global TM Team, Brand Managers) as well as local functions (Sales, Finance, Sales Support)
- Support sales event organization, dealing with suppliers and managing all logistics and organization details
- Prepare monthly visibility and campaign KPI reports
- Monitor and analyze competitors, trends, and visibility initiatives, preparing reports for the direct manager
- Help to develop digital strategy, ensuring a tailor-made approach per key account, in respect of guidelines and creation of local assets.
- Coordinate projects of PR & Communication with counterparts in HQ and local agency to ensure regional relevancy
Why work with us?
- University Degree in Business / Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience 1-2 years
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience of Digital and eCommerce marketing, including SEO and Social Media strategy
- Microsoft office especially Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French/Italian is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Very developed team spirit
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background. Job Type
Kering Eyewear UK Limited