Taking its namesake from a local woodland in East Keswick, ELLIKER is paving a new way in outdoor performance products. One that celebrates life in the slow lane. We create versatile products that do exactly what they need to, without all of the fancy stuff the everyday explorer doesn't need.
Launching in SS22, we hold a strong portfolio of retailers including: Working Class Heroes, Well Gosh, HIP, END. Clothing (SS23 Launch), Black Leaf plus many more.
We’re looking for a passionate and driven creative to help push ELLIKER to the next level with top-tier creative and social presence. With in-depth creative experience across a multitude of mediums (Photography, Graphic Design etc), you have a passion for social media and community building through visual storytelling. A strong interest in the fashion industry is essential as you’ll be working across a number of brands and a variety of consumer groups.
- Campaign management
- Campaign calendar
- Help develop new ranges / collections with in-house team
- Shoot and edit imagery for publication across organic and paid social, web, and physical distribution
- Produce branded graphic content for use in social media and digital campaigns
- Manage our social media channels (incl. FB, IG, TT, YT) and help build an engaged community
- Continue the growth of our brand ambassador program to increase the awareness of all our brands
- Experience with paid social media is preferred but not essential
- Assist in the production of seasonal product catalogues across all brands
- Use audience and sales insights to execute a content production schedule based on season and trend
- Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 (DOE)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Hours: 8 AM - 4 PM, Monday - Friday
- Location: Leeds head office, LS14 1NF
Please send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com