Social Media Manager
4 days left
- Part Time
For 30 years, villa eugénie, the premier international special events company, has been offering to global brands its outstanding creative consultancy, content creation and production experience.
Its unique expertise, supported by a team of more than 120 collaborators, applies to both the physical and the digital world.
After offices set in Brussels, New York and Paris, Etienne Russo, founder and creative director of villa eugénie, expanded the presence of the brand to Milan, where a new office opened in June 2022.
Alongside its geographical expansion, the brand unveiled a new brand identity and a complete reboot of its website.
In order to enhance and develop its online notoriety and influence, Villa Eugénie is looking for its Social Media Manager, to be based in Paris.
- Define and implement the editorial line, the tone of voice and the content creation dedicated to Social Media (Insta and Linkedin) in collaboration with the Communication Department.
- Animate and develop Villa Eugenie community in line with the brand and content strategy.
- Establish the seasonal Social Media strategy to illustrate villa eugénie’s activity highlights and its brand identity.
- Define and anticipate, in coordination with the Communication team, the image content assets to be produced.
- Set up the best creative & production process, team and budget.
- Develop the Social Media editorial calendar.
- Oversee Social Media accounts’ layout.
- Manage and develop the online community of the different platforms. - Measure web traffic and optimize SEO.
- Report on online comments and posts from customers & followers.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers & followers and respond to queries. - Stay up-to-date with Social Media and digital technology trends.
In addition to the operational and tactical responsibilities inherent to this position, you show strategic and editorial skills.
You have a keen aesthetic sense, you are creative, curious and passionate.
You know how to work across the board, coordinate and show initiative.
You demonstrate team spirit.
You have a minimum of 5 years experience in social media management.
You are fluent in French and English. Italian would be a plus.