The Senior Planning Analyst role operates within the Global Planning team, and delivers Reporting and Store Analysis support to the Value Chain Excellence Programme.
You will be accountable for:
• Working cross functionally to compile store grading across all regions and reviewing each market
• Reporting on Buy & Sales by Store Grading of the Must Buy, evaluating performance to improve Store & Option Congruency
• Insightful commercial analysis in relation to recommendations for the evolution of the Must Buy Strategy
• Responsible for end to end reporting of Store grading, Must Buy and Congruency. Includes creation, running and manipulation of reports from Collection Buy through to Sell out in stores.
• Own consolidation & reconciliation of large amounts of data for subsequent analysis & insights.
• Creation & Analysis of ad-hoc data & reports, adding commercial insights & linking across departments supporting the on-going development of the Must Buy Strategy
• Liaise with Central and Regional merchants in central and regional communications related to Must Buys, Congruency and Store Grading.
• Developing systems expertise & close partnership with IT & support automation of reports, working with broader teams to collate requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining Burberry's store grading model and it's application in line with market calendar
• Main point of liaison with Regional Merchandising & VM teams to ensure regular up-to-date capture of store options capacity data across all categories.
• Experienced data analyst, strongly proficient in excel
• Good stakeholder engagement and communications skills
• Curious thinker who can independently run analytics to inform the business
• A flexible attitude, willing and able to manage multiple and potentially competing priorities
• Good communication skills, with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Experience with SAP / Business objects / VBA would be advantageous