Effectively manage the Service Desk Sub-team operation and streamline the operation procedures. Build up the infrastructure standardization and provide IT support for the offices. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide first-line user support for the responsible offices, managing and control all IT matter for responsible area.
- Dispatch user calls to appropriate technicians for timely resolution
- Offer quarterly IT training to users in Hong Kong office.
- Mentor the Service Desk staff in terms of technical skills and interpersonal skills
- Analyze the Service Desk tickets to provide monthly update to IT management.
- Manage the IT asset list
- Proactively look for ways to increase the efficiency on the Service Desk staff
- Promote and execute the operation standards
- Rely on strong analytical skill sets to determine the best solution to system related, user issues and or training requirements
- Able to think out of the box to tackle technical problem, and should have create a friendly relationship with the user community when doing their field work.
- Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances.
- Able to work according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; interface with countries IT & Global IT team.
- On site duty and irregular working hours may required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Education & Experience:
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 5 years of solid experience in technical and users support in MNC environments, at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in working with regional distributed users and support teams
- Hands-on experience in desktop/server hardware, LAN administration, networking, Windows 2003/2008, MS Office 2010, Active Directory, hand held devices, video conferencing facilities
- Knowledge in supporting Citrix XenApp 6.5
- Customer-focus. Able to follow instruction and standard procedure
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- User training experience or presentation skills
- Able to schedule tasks and give clear direction to its direct reports
- Project Management skills, Be adaptive to changes
- Excellent verbal and written English. Fluency in local language is advantageous.