HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.What you can expect:
• Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
• Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
• Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
• Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
• Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
• Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
• Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
• Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
• Ensure all relevant conditions relating to Health & Safety are fulfilled and empower store staff to achieve the highest standards to support store management within this area.
• Knowledgeable in all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure all documentation relating to Health & Safety are well recorded and maintained.Your profile:Minimum Education ( or substitute experience):Minimum Experience :
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- Bonus Pay
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Generous Employee Discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.