La Garçonne is seeking a Stylist Assistant on a full-time basis. The Stylist Assistant reports to the Stylist.
- Coordinate with organizing samples, pick ups, returns and loan requests.
- Assist in preparing apparel and accessories for photo shoots.
- Generate shot list of all styles and assist in entering product information, styled with and model information.
- Work with styling lead to determine what tasks have to be completed to ensure timely online uploads of new pieces.
- Assist in styling, steaming, pinning, wiring, tagging and hanging items as needed.
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed.
- At least 2 years of styling assistant experience.
- Must be a self-starter, extremely detail oriented and hardworking.
- Anticipate what needs to be done and execute those tasks on a timely basis.
- Basic understanding of the studio environment and ability to work with a team independently.
- Enthusiastic about the industry with a strong interest in fashion and styling.
- Ability or experience using a garment steamer.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, PTO, company matching 401K plan, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.