Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
You will ensure your team meet all the deadlines designed to allow the purchase and movement of goods to the end customer. You will be focused on supporting our customer accounts by assessing workload, delegating and coordinating the team to ensure efficiencies are made to maximise shipments. In addition to leading and training a Customer Support Team. To manage a team of senior advisors and lead the day-to-day operations. To be responsible for your designated markets, acting as a point of escalation for our wholesale partners.
- Ensure regular communication of the issues affecting the expected ship dates of orders with the Customer base, the Business Development Managers and Senior Management.
- To monitor the new quarters sample despatch and assign the release of stock for our timed launches with the team
- Ensure sales order details are constantly updated to match production dates and that they reflect all withdrawn styles.
- Manage the assignment of stock locations to sales order headers in a timely manner.
- Monitor teams regular dialogue with our customer base informing them of the progression of their orders and look to continuously improve our visibility reporting.
- Ensure all relevant customer booking in processes and documentary requirements are adhered to
- Manage the production of invoices and ensure that they are transmitted in a timely manner to the relevant customer base.
- Authorise stock returns from customers and arrange the issue of credit notes. Ensuring the timely resolution of customer claims for incorrect deliveries
- Undertake any duties that are assigned to you that fit your skill set. +
- Develop and maintain partner relationships in line with the BD Team.
- Lead and support your team through systems training.
- Carry out annual appraisals and midyear check ins with your team.
- Hold weekly meetings and individual 1-1’s with your team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective and pro-active problem solver
- Have an eye for detail with strong delegation skills
- Leadership - able to guide and mentor a wider team.
- Experience of an ERP system.
- Knowledge of Excel intermediate level and beyond.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.