Supply Chain Coordinator (NYC)
- New York City, New York (US)
- $50-65K annually + benefits
- Closing date
- 7 Dec 2022
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Toteme is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team in New York. As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be working with inbound and outbound delivery flows and will provide a first-class customer service experience to Toteme’s global customers. You will work closely with the Wholesale and Production teams based in Stockholm and will report to the VP of North America.
- Plan in- and outbound delivery flows and align with suppliers, forwarders, 3PL partners and customers to ensure effective supply chain operations.
- Contact the 3PL warehouse in PA daily to ensure SLA is being met.
- Provide first-class customer service to all Wholesale and E-commerce customers in NA.
- Own the B2B order fulfillment process in NA, which includes, but is not limited to:
- adapting to partners’ specific requirements (intertrade catalog, ticketing, pricing).
- updating our ERP with accurate customer shipping information and shipping terms.
- monitoring the fulfillment process at 3PL to ensure all pick/pack and shipping requirements are being met.
- creating required shipping documentation and invoices.
- following up on potential chargebacks with customers and 3PL.
- handling B2B returns.
- executing EDI compliance for all necessary partners.
- Fill out replenishment orders to own store.
- Handle stock queries, delivery discrepancies, and B2C returns.
- Stock control management – oversee the stock and ensure consistency across all systems.
- Have expert knowledge of all supply chain-related systems and Excel.
- Monitor inventory level and order E-commerce packaging material for 3PL.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes and system functionality on a regular basis.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as the business grows.
- A degree in Logistics, Economics or Business (preferred).
- Experience in a similar role within the domestic fashion industry.
- Familiarity with sales order lifecycle management, supply chain, warehouse operations, stock control, order allocation and fulfillment, and carrier management.
- Experience with inbound and outbound delivery flows and improvement of routines and processes.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Experienced user of ERP, order- and stock management systems.
- An ambitious self-starter with the ability to work operationally and strategically, independently and as part of a team.
- A fast learner with great problem-solving skills and an analytical approach.
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Must be based in NYC and be available to start immediately.
This is a full-time position based in New York with an immediate start.
Totême makes go-to uniforms, starting with the piece itself and its relevance in our woman's wardrobe. With looks for different occasions, our design revolves around the idea of creating a modern uniform. Distinct shapes and pragmatic styling define each piece, as do Founder Elin Kling's strong point of view. Totême was founded in New York by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman in 2014. From the studio in Stockholm we design ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories, signed Totême.
- +46 8 20 38 20
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert