Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
We are recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to join our Business Development Team.
Reporting directly into the Business Development Manager for online -working closely with our pure player clients including End Clothing, ASOS, Next & COGGLES
This is a great opportunity for someone who is digitally curious and has an excellent understanding of ecommerce platforms. You should be a self-starter, who is willing to learn and take direction. This is a chance for someone to thrive within a incredibly dynamic and successful team.
- Under the supervision of the Business Development Manager - online ensure all customers have received digital assets and have been implemented to the BDM and Brand Managers satisfaction
- Continuous audit of all consumer touchpoints of the brand with each customer and ensure BDM’s are fully updated as to the quality of these – web, banners, social, visual merchandising
- Act as liaison between the internal teams (customer service, planning, product, marketing) and the customers.
- Daily contact with Customer Services to track delivery schedules, ensuring detail is accurate, etc are in sync with both customer and brand expectations
- Attend any business development appointments as requested to build knowledge, grow customer relationships, plan strategies, and assist with product selection characteristics
- Daily communication with the customer’s Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure operations run smoothly
- Order/track photo samples for each customer within the required timeframe prior to quarterly launch dates.
- Ensure “exclusive” collections are delivered to customer prior to the set marketing launch dates.
- Organise appointments and manage our calendar.
- Excellent product and Brand knowledge and market awareness
- Digitally curious – active online, understanding the reach of each account and relevant influential activity
- Strong knowledge of E commerce, digital marketing, Instagram, and other social channels.
- Able to demonstrate lateral thinking, working cross functionally within the business to achieve your goals
- Analyse sell through patterns, challenge and advise teams to ensure appropriate action is taken
- Strong analytical skills, good with numbers and understanding reports.
- Must be a self starter who can work independently or as a team in or out the office, can follow directives from the BDM respecting all boundaries.
- Good communications skills, both written and oral.
- Regular UK travel as necessary
- Microsoft office excellence / excel/ powerpoint /power Bi
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.