About the role
The Sample Coordinator will be the sample expert and key point of contact for all e-commerce, PR and wholesale samples. You will be liaising with and chasing relevant teams on shipment dates, coordinating all shipping documents and following though to delivery of samples to the correct locations. This role will partner across multiple teams to ensure all samples and requests are accurately tracked, accounted for, and returned in a timely, organised manner.
What you'll do
· Independently manage studio samples and PR requests with timely sample ordering, reordering, receiving, tracking, racking, and maintenance.
· Accurately and efficiently distribute samples across showrooms, warehouses and agents.
· Shipping, tracking and logging samples used at showroom and preparing samples for campaign shoots or events.
· Collect and send all samples to photo studio for flat shots and on-figure photography shots. Provide various teams with weekly sample statuses.
· Understanding and communicating specific sample variances that might impact photography.
· Accurately tracking and reporting on sample movement and gifting as well as editorial results.
· Place orders as needed for PR requests, and support one-off sample requests from all teams
· Keep sample closets organised. Manage the storage/removal of samples at the end of a season in order to make room for the next season's samples.
Qualifications and Experience
· Computer skills: experience with MS Excel and MS Word are required.
· Experience in inventory management via use of Excel is required.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Effective time management skills, with strong attention to detail
· Sense of urgency; Ability to prioritise, Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment while building solid cross-functional partnerships.
· Ability to lift and manoeuvre boxes of samples.
· University/college education preferred, with previous experience in PR, retail, merchandising, or styling.