Elevated Selling Support, Full Time, 59th Street
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
If you want to build meaningful relationships and make fashion personal, fun and aspirational, why not put that creative energy to work and join our team. Work in a collaborative environment of problem solvers and flawless executers that drive the business forward through energy, effort and good humor. The Handbag Concierge's goal is to make the customer experience easy. The Handbag Concierge acts as a support to the Shoppers, Stylists, and Digital Sellers as they deliver the brand Bloomingdale's client experience. The Handbag Concierge does not have responsibility for proactively building a clientele or performing outreach but is expected to provide friendly and helpful follow up as they connect with customers, stylists, personal shoppers, and luxury brand managers.
Needs to be able to navigate elevated luxury transactions and form partnerships with luxury partners
Utilizes all tools and leverages relationships to secure product for the customer: search and send, luxury special orders, online look books, Salesfloor platform.
Is responsive to all outreach from Personal Shoppers, Stylists and Bloomie's customers via phone and the Salesfloor platform Makes the customer experience easy Offers & promotes Loyallist to all customers
Maintain positive working relationships with other associates, both on own team and throughout the company
Connect the customer with the appropriate associate (Specialty Seller, Stylist) who can provide the needed assistance if the Handbag Concierge feels unable to do so.
Flexibility to perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Competencies
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers, peers and management, in person and digitally.
• Quick response to customer needs and inquiries • Able to use and navigate multiple technological devices
• Ability to sell and build a sale through conversational interaction
• Able to maintain composure in difficult situations • Detailed oriented about product knowledge
• Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
• Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
• May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
• Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
• Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs