Junior Production Assistant (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Styling team we are searching for a Junior Production Assistant (f/m/d) to be based in our Milan studio.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee the entire logistic process for our Milan Studio, with precision and attention to details, responsible for all incoming goods and shipments.
- Receive, control & keep track of all incoming products to the Milan Studio.
- Support with the organization & maintenance of the warehouse areas.
- Responsible for all quality control of the product shot in the studio.
- Overseeing all communications with external companies, to oversee collection and delivery of packages and internally, between logistic & incoming goods teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous experience in logistic / showroom.
- Highly precise with strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and care for the product.
- Ability to multitask and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 37 days of holiday (including ROL and festivita’ abolite), depending on the length of service, starting with 33 days
- Mobile office abroad (Job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Ticket restaurant
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.