Product Developer for Luxury Fashion Brand
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and business-minded Product Developer to join our high-end fashion business on a full-time, part-time or freelance basis. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and work with us to create something great, then please read on.
Who we are:
We are an innovative art-led business. Our brand is currently stocked by retailers such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter and Harvey Nichols. Those who buy from MENG’s collections know they are wearing not just an item of clothing but an expression of artistry, creativity and beauty that will last a lifetime.
Range of Responsibilities
You will be responsible for a range of areas across the skills spectrum. These include:
- Working very closely with the Creative Director and our freelance designers to oversee collections seasonally from concept to final products
- Working very closely with our suppliers in the UK and Italy to ensure high quality of printing and making of the collections
- Liaising with our retail buyers to process orders and organise deliveries
Who you are:
- Good garment design and technical knowledge
- Good understanding of product development and garment manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of print and surface design an added advantage
- A self-starter, able to set goals and problem solve
- Entrepreneurial, business-minded, and able to handle a range of situations and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Happy to work in a very small team
- Good track record working in a related industry
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Please note that due to the high level of applications expected only successful candidates will be contacted.