Wholesale and Production Manager
- Pippa Small Jewellery
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 10 Dec 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Pippa Small is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated jewellery professional to join our Notting Hill team as a Production and Wholesale Manager. Strong interpersonal skills are a must to work closely with our global production teams in India, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Colombia & Bolivia.
Pippa Small is a boutique luxury and ethical jewellery brand based in Notting Hill. Pippa works with both charities and directly within diverse communities to set a new standard for ethical jewellery practices, the brand enables the creation of sustainable jobs and supports cleaner, fairer mining practices, always putting people first.
- Responsible for liaising with all production suppliers.
- Overseeing the entire critical path of the jewellery, from manufacture to delivery.
- Quality Control.
- Assisting Creative Director in developing & pricing seasonal collections, twice annually.
- Responsible for dealing with all matters relating to wholesale, liaising with external wholesale agent. Working closely with the wholesale agent on appointments/orders through fashion week & placing the orders with the various factories.
- Liaising with all stockists on re-orders / consignment sales / drop ship / assets / shipping
- Responsible for placing orders for the two PS stores & assisting with customer quotes/orders where necessary.
- Working closely with Creative Director on stone approvals pre-production & all jewellery QC & hallmarking upon arrival.
- Responsible for pricing, processing purchase orders, allocating jewellery to the various locations/stockists & invoicing.
- Creating selections for trunk shows where necessary.
- Analyse the current market, identify gaps and needs notable competitor price positioning in order to provide suggestions for new product launches
- At least 4 years’ experience working in jewellery.
- Knowledge of working with coloured gemstones & diamonds.
- Experience working with factories remotely.
- Possess an eye for detail, inherent interest in jewellery and a strong product sensibility
- Ability to work flexibly among quickly-changing priorities and consistently deliver to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Highly organised
- Excel experience essential.
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director and Pippa Small.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV.
London based, Ethical jeweller Pippa Small MBE has been making jewellery for over 25 years.
For the last 20 years we have been striving to make beautiful jewellery and to ensure that what we make is rooted in creating sustainable jobs, cultural preservation of traditional hand made artisanal techniques and where possible supporting cleaner, fairer mining practices. We do this by working with charities like Turquoise Mountain, Fairmined Organizations and directly with communities in many parts of the world. We believe craft traditions and jewellery in particular can be an empowering, creative and enriching livelihood.
- +44 207 792 1292
201 Westbourne Grove
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert