Pippa Small is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated jewellery professional to join our Notting Hill team as a Production and Wholesale Manager. Strong interpersonal skills are a must to work closely with our global production teams in India, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Colombia & Bolivia.
Pippa Small is a boutique luxury and ethical jewellery brand based in Notting Hill. Pippa works with both charities and directly within diverse communities to set a new standard for ethical jewellery practices, the brand enables the creation of sustainable jobs and supports cleaner, fairer mining practices, always putting people first.
- Responsible for liaising with all production suppliers.
- Overseeing the entire critical path of the jewellery, from manufacture to delivery.
- Quality Control.
- Assisting Creative Director in developing & pricing seasonal collections, twice annually.
- Responsible for dealing with all matters relating to wholesale, liaising with external wholesale agent. Working closely with the wholesale agent on appointments/orders through fashion week & placing the orders with the various factories.
- Liaising with all stockists on re-orders / consignment sales / drop ship / assets / shipping
- Responsible for placing orders for the two PS stores & assisting with customer quotes/orders where necessary.
- Working closely with Creative Director on stone approvals pre-production & all jewellery QC & hallmarking upon arrival.
- Responsible for pricing, processing purchase orders, allocating jewellery to the various locations/stockists & invoicing.
- Creating selections for trunk shows where necessary.
- Analyse the current market, identify gaps and needs notable competitor price positioning in order to provide suggestions for new product launches
- At least 4 years’ experience working in jewellery.
- Knowledge of working with coloured gemstones & diamonds.
- Experience working with factories remotely.
- Possess an eye for detail, inherent interest in jewellery and a strong product sensibility
- Ability to work flexibly among quickly-changing priorities and consistently deliver to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Highly organised
- Excel experience essential.
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director and Pippa Small.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV.