THE ROLE & THE TEAM
Zalando Fulfillment Solutions is Zalando's innovative online platform logistic service, connecting customers and brands across 17 markets. We develop logistic solutions for our +1,500 fashion brands helping them to bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers.
As a Senior Key Account Manager (w/m/d) - you would be responsible for monitoring and handling the most important client accounts of Zalando Fulfillment Solutions. You will also bring in new business from existing clients and you will develop new relationships with potential clients.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
- Performance Management: Understand common logistic KPIs, relate them to external circumstances and partner behaviour, identify reporting gaps and create new relevant KPIs
- Strategic Thinking: Define, set and monitor internal and external targets. Create strategic roadmaps that support the target achievement. Be able to zoom out regularly from your daily routine to include the bigger picture and market situation into your everyday work. Provide strategic and consultative advice to help and align the logistics strategy of partners with the own Zalando strategy
- Partner satisfaction: Identify and implement necessary measures to ensure partner satisfaction on the one hand and to ensure and improve profitability on the partner and Zalando side on the other hand
- Stakeholder Management and Business Development: Exchange constantly with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to improve our different services. Additionally, monitor regularly and drive the development of identified areas for improvement
- Negotiation and Upselling: Conducting important and difficult negotiations including the preparation of valid arguments, analysis and complex evaluations of actual and future conditions. Identifying cross sales opportunities within the CN portfolio and prepare and present the pitch to partners accordingly
- Market understanding: Monitor market relevant trends to evaluate and assess future market potentials. Become one of our "innovative force" in the areas of Logistics and Technology
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF...
- University degree in the field of business administration, supply chain management, logistics or economics.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience as Key Account Manager for leading logistic and/or e-commerce B2B/B2C service providers (such as Third Party Logistic provider) is obligatory. Experience in Contract Logistics and leading people is a clear advantage.
- Excellent level in English communication skills(verbal and written). German might be a plus. Working with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite are part of your daily routine.
- Enjoy engaging others, working collaboratively and developing strong working relationships at all levels. Appreciates an open feedback culture and as a team player shares knowledge within the team
- Passionate about leading strategic conversations, presenting business reviews and coordinating high-level technical discussions.
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different functions, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results.
- Striving for personal growth for himself/herself and the team. Rapid adaptability and flexible handling of new challenges and changes.
ZALANDO BENEFITS Career Development
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email. #hotjobs #CustomerFulfillment