Senior Account Executive - Beauty
4 days left
- Full Time
Purple is actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial Senior Account Executive to join its thriving beauty division. The right candidate will have excellent press contacts and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas. They will also be an articulate presenter, possess good writing skills, be competent at media analysis, and report and thrive on attention to detail. PURPLE represents a number of luxury beauty brands; including, Atelier Cologne, Boscia, Dr. Jart+, Eve Lom, Kevyn Aucoin, Ilia Beauty, RéVive Skincare and more, with several exciting, new client wins to be announced soon. This is a new role created to support new business.
- Day to day client contact and manage client updates.
- Support your line managers with PR campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance PR campaigns, going beyond the role of the press office.
- Generate media placement in appropriate titles.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with key press. Organize and support launch events for media and influencers.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Analyze coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity.
- Established, strong industry contacts with LA based beauty press and influencers, both online and in print and with key beauty bloggers
- Manage interns & help them grow & develop in their careers.
- Proven success in product placement
- Create press releases that are both visually appealing and informative.
- Possess excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the team.
- Liaise with all clients to ensure the brand voice is consistent in each market.
- Efficient, organized with excellent time management skills and adherence to deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of communications experience, preferably within the beauty industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who thrives on collaboration. Has ability and desire to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment under hard deadlines.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and print & online publications
- Invested interest and knowledge of beauty industries and stays up-to-speed on current trends.