Director, Partner Marketing
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 9 Mar 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are a strategic and creative marketer with a passion for developing 360 campaigns that elevate our brand and drive our business. You are equal part strategist, storyteller, and creative problem solver - energized by developing breakthrough campaigns that leverage the strength of our brand and the platforms of our partners.
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be working in partnership with the Wholesale team to develop an annual marketing strategy based on our partner and product priorities, or with our Licensee partners to align on shared objectives for the coming year. You will act as the quarterback for cross functional Sales & Planning, PR/Events, Digital, Social and Influencer, and teams to deliver clear and strategic go-to-market marketing plans. You will be responsible for developing rigorous marketing program analysis and hindsight practice. Set KPIs, measure results, identify drivers, and recommend strategic optimizations accordingly. As well as communicating learnings internally to inform future strategies. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- 8+ years professional experience in Integrated Marketing, with proven leadership experience in managing partner relationships
- A passion for storytelling, product positioning development, and experience in creating global campaigns and customer experiences
- A data driven approach to reviewing opportunities, programs, and results with a mindset of continuous improvement and impact
- A keen ability to extract insights and actions from data and guide teams on how to proceed to optimize results
- A highly effective communicator and collaborator who will work to develop deeply consultative relationships across the organization
- An ability to prioritize, structure, and manage complex cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Integrated Marketing Team is an enthusiastic and dynamic group of strategic storytellers, product enthusiasts, cross-functional collaborators, and customer-centric marketers. We thrive when working alongside bright, dedicated, passionate and hardworking talent.
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 145,000.00 USD - 185,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert