- La Garconne
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
La Garconne is seeking to fill the position of Ecommerce Assistant on a full-time basis. This position is an essential part of the company's ecommerce operations. The right candidate will be a collaborative, creative person who is highly organized, flexible and reliable. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Create and maintain the daily online product upload schedule based on weekly sample receipts.
- Assisting on set during e-comm photoshoots.
- Liaise closely with Creative, Buying, and Inventory teams on product upload planning to establish deadlines and priorities.
- Validate all completed product data and associated image assets and resolve discrepancies prior to uploading content on the website.
- Ensure product and assets go live in a timely and accurate manner.
- Initiate post-production sample movement and coordinate with Inventory team to meet online product upload schedule deadline.
- Visually merchandise site by maximizing the impact of imagery and strategic product placement that is driven by Creative and Merchandising initiatives.
- Write concise and informative on-brand product descriptions for all items (RTW, accessories and home) sold on the website.
- Assist with preparation of daily newsletter distribution.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fashion design experience and strong knowledge of garment construction.
- Proficiency with Shopify strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of fashion history and current trends.
- Link to your portfolio required.
- Comfortable thinking visually with a keen aesthetic sensibility.
- Expert attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Macs, strong Excel skills, and ability to quickly adapt to internal system functionality.
Benefits include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, company matching 401K, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.
La Garçonne is a leading online fashion retailer specializing in modern luxury, with flagship store in Tribeca, New York City. Founded in 2005, La Garçonne’s precise vision for ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and home objects is rooted in modern sophistication, demonstrated in our well-curated buys punctuated by carefully selected of-the-moment pieces. Seasonal collections from both established and emerging designers move easily between androgyny, femininity, and masculinity, between bold statements and timeless classics. Our viewpoint resonates with a creative, culturally-aware global customer base, and is distilled in Moderne, La Garçonne’s in-house ready-to-wear label.
504 Greenwich Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert