NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
Summary Statement: The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative and strategic partner in the development and execution of talent acquisition strategies within store operations that align to the company's key business drivers and enhance overall recruiting program success. This includes responsibility for working with business leaders, HR Business Partners, and Store Leaders to best align Talent Acquisition resources to support and achieve hiring demands across field operations to include multiple stores. This role is responsible for BG talent sourcing strategy for Store Operations and Sales. The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and align HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs. Strong knowledge of Omni-Retail, Retail Stores and/or Retail field operations and staffing solutions experience
Responsibilities & Duties
• Partner with, influence, and serve as subject matter expert resource to advice business leaders and HR business partners on talent acquisition strategies, plans, and practices to ensure achievement of overall business objectives.
• Work with store Leaders and Human Resource Leaders to build out recruitment strategies and marketing strategies for seasonal recruiting initiatives.
• Develop talent sourcing strategies and execution plans and programs to effectively identify internal and external talent pipelines for Store positions in assigned division/geography.
• Lead, plan, organize, implement, and evaluate talent acquisition strategies ensuring alignment with business strategy for assigned division.
• Build out a passive recruiting strategies to have a fluid candidate pipelines for future openings.
• Support and champion company's recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
• Leverage data analytics, insights, and macro-economic trends to determine hard to hire areas and roles to develop strategic sourcing program and execution in partnership with the corporate Talent Acquisition team.
• Collaborates closely with internal partners to align operational excellence of the talent acquisition function to ensure seamless, effective service experience for employee and hiring managers.
• Maintain knowledge of broad HR policies, programs, laws, and issues with focus on how they systematically relate to talent practices.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Staffing or Agency Recruiting supporting a retail customer or environment
• Working in a Regional Recruiting role and working effectively with local HRBP's
• Experience with Taleo (ATS System).
• Must have worked in a high-volume recruiting environment with a focus on delivering efficient recruitment strategies to decrease the time of hire with a focus on reducing our overall agency spend
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications; including advance skills in MS Excel