To be responsible of stock management in terms of KPIs, Corporate guidelines and procedures. To manage the stock team in order to facilitate the selling process through an impeccable stock maintenance and to be accountable of minimizing the stock losses. To ensure the implementation of all guidelines received from the Store Operations Department and Store Manager.
- Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
- Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the corporate procedures and prepare the product to be taken on the shop floor and special areas.
- Organize, manage and perform the products’ counting and the stock takes.
- Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system.
- Manage the stockroom activities related to Markdown.
- Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
- Ensure the security and cleaning of the stock facility.
- Optimize and organize the space available of all stockroom areas (cooperating with the Store Manager and the Store Operations Manager).
- Train, manage and evaluate the stock team.
- Coordinate and plan the staff’s activities, distributing the tasks and the responsibilities.
- Manage the assigned team through a constant training and coaching.
- Manage performance assessment interviews with the staff in accordance with Store Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and team management
Ability to motivate
Organized and detail oriented
Mature and assertive
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
English is a must other languages are a plus
The annual salary range for this position may vary from $185,000 - $210,000, and if applicable, may be eligible for bonuses and other incentive opportunities.