Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Under the direction of the Retail Manager, the 2023 Spring Retail Operations Intern
will participate in all aspects of Retail's daily needs including, but not limited to, granting Systems Access, processing Retail Care Tickets, and executing ad hoc reports.This candidate will learn all the ins and outs of the retail business and work alongside the Retail Operations Team and other retail departments to support the smooth operation of all Retail Channels.
As a Spring 2023 Retail Operations Intern:
- You must be able to work on location, between 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 24 - May 19, 2023
- The minimum and maximum pay is fixed at $15 per hour
- This position is not eligible for relocation
All candidates should be aware thatHUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date.HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition,HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.What you can expect:
- Grant BIS access to Store Team
- Grant Debitor Access
- Grant SOVIA access
- Process Retail Care Tickets
- Facilitate gift card/ store credit maintenance - (distribution to stores)
- Upload weekly task on StorIQ and report on completion
- Occasionally testing of new Retail systems
- Oversee weekly supply orders
- Log weekly invoices
- Print weekly reports for executive team
- Draft weekly Newsletter (compile all communication from all Retail departments)
- Collaborate on Store Operations initiatives and projects i.e. Model Store, remodels, and renovations.
- Aid in the bi-annual Inventory stock take
- Support the Retail Team in daily task
- Ad hoc Reporting
- Maintenance of Retail Calendar
- Team player
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Very detail oriented
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize, while working independently
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Be able to take initiative
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Potential to be extend into the Summer, based on performance.
- Generous employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.