Carhartt WIP Store Hamburg - Assistant Store Manager (m/f/x)
- Full Time
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as an Assistant Store Manager (m/f/x).
- Support the Store Manager in his responsibilities
- Generate weekly reports
- Assist with product controlling and staff management
- Assist in training new staff
- Hold consultations and sales talks and cash service
- Professionally trained in retail sales or compareable qualifications
- Experience in apparel retail (ideally some management experience)
- Profound knowledge in MS Office and ERP
- Dedicated, team-oriented, communicative and resilient
- Fluency in German and good English skills advantageous
- Enthusiastic about fashion
Hamburg / Germany